Friday, November 6, 2009

Session 3: The website that I most enjoy !



Hello, in this time I'm talking about the website that I most enjoy it.
Actually I think my favorite website is the gmail page.
I found this page, because a old boyfriend had a mail, such as ...@gmail.com and he told me that it was better than hotmail. And soon I realized he was right.
So, more than four years ago I use gmail as my email server.
I use gmail daily normally check my mail every day, sometimes even more than I check it once a day.
Always I have to check it, because often I receive notifications of u-cursos or facebook. And I want to be informed of what's happening.
I really like gmail, because as I said always keeps me informed of what's happening around me, and besides, I used to know how are my friends.
In fact also has a gmail chat. that despite not being like msn messenger is very useful when the computer you're using does not have this application.
And this is why is my favorite website.

http://www.gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment